i dont know what to do

Posted , 3 users are following.

my parents are divorced an i dont have close relationships with either of them. my mum has economic problems and i barely talk to my dad. the people who where my bestfriends are mad at me because this dude that has been my closest friend since the beggining of the year are insulting these girls and i am not defending them. she is exagartaing everything and is talking to me in a sarcastic and rude tone to me. these badlly mannered girls tought her this tone of talking. she has never talked to me that way ever. i love this girl she is and has been my best friend for a very long tie and i think she should just accept that i do whatever i want and that if i dont defend them it doesnt mean that i hate them. any pep talks?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Seems like you got all bases covered hunni if it's a pep talk your after your kinda in the wrong place!

However if advice is what you need all I can say is friends are there for you no matter what and like wise you should be there for them, you don't have to defend people,that's not your job even as a freind what I would say is you don't have to listen to your new friend talk about your other friends you simply say opinions are like arseholes everyone has them keep yours to yourself

Your clearly very young and so maybe you havnt realised that new friends come and go you'll find that a lot but true friends are there for you no matter what you say you love this girl right?

Then the most important thing is you don't change who you are your values morals or commitments for a new friend because if and when that new friend goes you'll find yourself wanting that old friend by which time it's far to late and you'll find yourself in a very lonely place

Hope you do the right thing for yourself

• Posted

thankyou very much. i have used this cite before with good reason. i am 15. i didnt really know who to ask advice to so i just thought of this.

thankyou for the advice.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.