I feel a lump in my throat and breathing is hard

Posted , 5 users are following.

From about 15 days ago i started feeling a lump in my throat, when i first started feeling it, it didn't really bother me, but now for the past 10 days i regularly feel like vomiting and it's hard to breathe. When i'm at school or out with my friends or family i feel alright, but at about 7-8 Pm i feel it and it makes me feel dizzy and uncomfortable. I used to like to sit alone at home in my room playing video games, but now i like sticking with my family, as i feel to scared to stay alone, i also feel to scared when i go to sleep. Sometimes i open my Ps4 and play on it and i kind of forget about my throat but as soon as i close it returns again, this is currently destroying my life so can anyone please help me? (I'm 15 years old).

2 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hahaha, ur awesome man, u seem really experienced. U know all about what I suffer from not like my [removed] doc who always says it's anxiety and it takes time to forget it ; well tell me something I don't know! Thanx by the way

Emis Moderator comment: I have edited this post due to the swearing. These are open forums so as per the T&Cs please do not use offensive language in posts otherwise they may be deleted.

• Posted

I have replied to your question in the two newer threads you have started.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.