I feel absolutely miserable.....

Posted , 3 users are following.

First of all, I've been having a stomach problem for about 2 months now.

I feel burning sensensation and acidic. It usually happens a lot when I get hungry or during the night. I sometimes feel okay after eating. I thought I will be okay, but it's been getting worse.

On Sunday (Oct 16) I took Reese's pinworm medicine as I thought I may have pinworm infection. After taking it, I had a horrible reaction and side effect. I felt paranoid and anxious for about 10 minutes and I was feeling weak and tired for all day.

The next day (Monday) I was feeling okay and had no problems.

On Tuesday,  I was feeling fine in the morning. I had raw broccoli salad for lunch and then I suddenly felt paranoid and anxious. My body became very weak for some reason.

On Wednesday, it changed everything.... I was feeling okay in the morning but until I consumed a large amount of "Aloe Vera" juice and yogurt. About 10 minutes after eating, I felt EXTREMELY paranoid and anxious. I had irregular heart beats, difficulty in breathing, super dehydrated, light headed and dizziness.

It's been 3 days now and I've been feeling the same. I feel very horrible and it feels like it's onlt getting worse. Now, I feel paranoid and anxious everytime I eat something. I have poor appetite and just scared of eating.

I been drinking a lot of water. My stomach seems to be okay for now, but I am more worried about this. I feel light headed, my head aches and feels very foggy. I can't focus properly and I feel paranoid and anxious all mof time. I feel depressed and lonely too.

I am going to see a doctor tomorrow first thing in the morning. I initally planned to see a doctor for my stomach issues but that's not the case anymore.

Has anyone ever experienced something like this?

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

I guess all of your phyisical symptoms except having burning sensation and acidity is pretty much anxiety related. You stated there that you had irregular heart beats, light headedness and difficulty in breathing which is a symptom of anxiety. Headaches is also a great anxiety symptom indicator. Anxiety does all those pretty weird physical symptoms inside our body. I think the root cause of your anxiety is because you keep on thinking that there is something wrong with your stomach. Then have it checked by a doctor. Maybe after you'll get tested and you'll see the results, you'll know if there is really something going on in your stomach. Anxiety would slowly fade away after you discover the root cause of your stomach issues.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hi there,

Thank you sooo much for your reply. I feel much better after reading your comments. I try not to think about too much but it's keep coming back to me.

I didn't feel anxious or paranoid when I had this stomach problem for 2 months. It just suddenly kicked in after taking the medicine and possibly raw broccoli or Aloe Vera overdose.

I am usually  quite healthy and I never felt like this before.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Yeah maybe overdosed by aloe vera. Idk. But those other physical symptoms you've mentioned is surely anxiety. In fact, I had experienced everything you have stated there. I was also very anxious at that time. I thought I had MS or Brain tumor. After i got tested, everything went fine then my anxiety slowly fades away. However, my symptoms still comes back from time to time but I don't mind them already because it's just stress and anxiety. How old are you btw?

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

We are in the UK and we do not have Pineworm and we are not Doctors.

If you talk to your GP He knows more about the area you live in and has your Medical Records.

Sometimes Ulcers may be a problem or something wriggling around I suppose ???

Good Luck with your Doctor

BOB

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up