I feel iam depressed as well anxiety is pressurizing me

Posted , 4 users are following.

i have been taking antidepressants for 9 month- no effect

changed doctor- another antidepressand for 2 months - no effect

changed anti depressant-- continuing for 1 month - still no effect

when i get up for few minutes i feel ok. later thoughts just rush into my brain, a non stop.-thoughts are not danger ones..but simple thoughts-- and it just irriates me- i feel a mental ache and try to divert myself--sometimes a sort of fear also comes in. and sometimes i myself dont know what is happening to me

pls help me out

1 like, 7 replies

Report / Delete

7 Replies

• Posted

I took generic Lexapro for 10 yrs and worked great! Then it stopped working! Doctor upped this med to 20 mil 4 months ago and still not much effect! I think this is a clue that this us not going to work this time around! I. Also get those irritating thoughts that lead to fear at times! Mornings are the worse as I wonder what the day will be like? I will be seeing a psychiatrist on Friday to try and get a good antidepressant for me that will be effective! Hope you feel better also!
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Thanks wilb for an answer--makes me feel iam not alone.

I was also tested for Vitamin D and B12- both were deficient for me.I am taking tablets-and also for depression.. Hoping to get a reply from you soon..and wishing u success in seeing a doctor for a cure to depression

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Have you tried listening to sublimal soothing music for anxiety from You Tube? I have tried this and found it very helpful. You acen listen to it before going to bed and when you wake up or try the longer ones that play through the night. They have honestly worked for me. Good luck.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I am on my 4th antidepressant and nothing.  I can sypathize with you on brain thoughts.  Everything is overwhelming to me and fear plays  a big part too.  What antidepressat are you on.?  I am currently on Sertraline (zoloft) which isn't working.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

prestiq 50

taloprex 20

i have defieciency in vitamin b12 and D3- one cause for depression-pls do a blood test and find out. i just started taking these vitamins

also thyroid test

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up