I feel just awful, headache, exhaustion, aching all over, but why

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have abandoned doing anything today as I feel just awful, cry, started to cry (again) at my friends house................................................

My job is difficult and demanding (long hours), too much stress, I try to pretend that I'm coping..................................................sad

I cant afford not to work and I'm on an HRT patch

Mrs Grumpy Merm rolleyes

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Welcome to my world.

While in HRT life was bliss. Came off it becuse don't know what's wrong down below and I am suffering every symptom.

I sleep 5 hours per night, feel exhausted, moody and can't be arsed with any one or anything. Work is the only thing that keeps me going.

I cry for nothing and I feel I am falling into a depression again.

My man, well ex man left me 3 weeks ago and life has been weird.

I am angry cause no reason or had the decency of speaking to me face to face. Phone!! He did it over the phone.

I just wish I could sleep and never wake up.

I see my friends, I have plans for weeks to come nonetheless I feel numb and like a zombie.

Can't wait to go back on HRT.

Menopause is hard.

• Posted

I am sorry you are feeling this way today. I am having a rough one too. That's why I have been on here all day ..lol. I hope you have the day off to rest. I honestly get tired of resting, does that make sense? I feel like a waste of a human. Sorry I'm not helping. Just know you aren't alone today. I am currently sitting in a recliner gulping Gatorade and eating ramen noodles bc I feel weak and hoping this will give me some energy. ((Hugs)) I hope we both get to feeling better.

• Posted

What's wrong MrsMerm? What symptoms are upsetting you? Xx

• Posted

I so sorry MrsMerm!! I know how you feel! I just left

my bible study group this morning where I tried to

keep my train of thought. My right breast itched my

stop I had a migraine and blurred vision! I feel nauseous

and light headed! My body hurts all over!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.