I feel like anxiety is ruining my life

Posted , 4 users are following.

So about 4 months ago I have my first panic attack since than its been getting worse . Some nights I can't even sleep at all I wake up feeling all scared of what's to come in the day . I feel like nobody understands me im so lost . I even feel like everything seems too bright , I know some people say they feel unreal well for me I feel like everything's to real to be there i don't know how to explain it . I also get daily headaches and feel constantly tired all the time and feel dizzy almost all day . Does anyone else feel the same way I do ?  I don't know what to do anymore im only 16 .

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Yes I feel dizzy every single day and get really bad headches do u? I keep thinking I have a brain tumour! 
    • Posted

Yea my headaches are really bad sometimes I even feel each time get a headache light and sound become more sensitive to me . Have you got your self checkout yet ? 
    • Posted

Not yet have you? I always think something is wrong with me it's awful sad 

Had bloods etc done all came back fine! Are u really dizzy?

• Posted

No haven't yet and yea I feel the same way I always feel like something really bad wrong with me but I don't know what .

I also had blood test and also came up all fine . And yea I get really dizzy also this sensation of lightheaded like if I'm going to faint . 

• Posted

I just try to be calm I usually try to ignore it and it goes away for a bit but it comes back.
    • Posted

Me either im always anxious but I don't know why . What other symtoms do you get? 
    • Posted

Me either im always anxious but I don't know why . What other symtoms do you get? 
    • Posted

Sweaty palms, total loss of apetite! I convince myself something Is wrong with my brain all the time too! 
  • Posted

I'm 15 and I got dead bad anxiety over demons cos I kept reading loads of weird sh*t and now I'm just constantly worrying about everything it proper is disgusting, I feel like I'm losing my mind sometimes. And when you say everything looks too bright, does it look like it's in HD or something along those lines because I get it and it could possibly be because your brains overworking itself. 

Merry christmas X

• Posted

I think I've been through what you are going through, does it almost look like it's fantasy or something?? or in HD and really in your face? 
    • Posted

and also sound feels like your head is going to explode or something and you become frightened? idk
    • Posted

Yes that's exactly how I feel . Like everything is to HD for my eyes to recognize I would say . And I also feel like my head is going to explode. Even tho I don't get anxious as much i still feel the same way . Sometimes I think I'm going crazy and I'm just going to lose my mind. 

• Posted

Trust me I was the same/still am I'm just constantly fearing that I am losing it now though hahaha cos I feel like I know my self but I'm just not the same and it's making my head go wesssst it's all I think about 24/7
    • Posted

I think it could be because you're so stressed and overthinking it like me, can message me if you want 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.