I feel like i'm not at home anymore

Posted , 4 users are following.

im 16 years old and i dont know whats going on with me but for my whole life i have been suffering from anxiety . and this past year it got worst to the point where i started developing weird symtoms and i linked it to real life diseases like MS or something. i did this for about a couple months until maybe around december i had a huge panic attack. and basically i was walking to my class and while jn the hallway i was blacking out and building up panic and then i just felt so weird that all whole . it felt like my soul or my body is asleep or else where whike im here . its febuary now and i feel so bad . like its to the point where i dont feel like im living my life anymore. like im someone and somewhere else . and what makes it worse is that i get weird physical sensations like for example me today .basically i would be doing anything and then i feel like the surroundings around me arent real and are see through like i can wave my hand through peopke and not feel anyrhing. and that also adds onto my stress because now im question life and reality itself and no docter or anyone has answers . and im questioning where i am . im questioning what is this place , why i am suffering and it dosent add up . i feel like im slipping away

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.