I feel like to die.

Posted , 4 users are following.

This is my post on any depression forum. I am not sure If anyone can be as stupid as me. Also no I am no going to suicide its just I am suicidal. Here goes my story. Please read and suggest if don't get irritated of reading such long boring paragraph.

I was healthy happy enjoying my life, new job. One day got ill was not able to breath properly. I went to a doctor he asked me to get thyroid and lung function test.i did and got Okay for next six months.

Now I caught cold from roommate and came down with fever.

First day fever was high, next day it came down to 99. Then 99 fever won't go away for two weeks. I never knew I had anxiety, I got scared as why I am I getting 99 fever and doctors were not able to figure out. They kept giving me paracetamol thrice I a day and lot of other antibiotics such as augmentine, docxy for one month. I had lot of blood test it did not go away.

Then one of my relative asked if I had got any blood test before and my anxiety kicked again I thought I have HIV from the thyroid test. I am from a middle class family we don't talk about things like HIV . I did not share this fear with my parents. Then I went to a new doctor she suggested me to get admitted so that she can thorough check up done and she would give antibiotic shots,she said sometimes bacteria don't come in report. I was happy that she would now get me tested for HIV and sole reason to get admitted that she would and I will get out that fear and all will be well.

I had lot of antibiotics in hospital to the point that I couldn't stand on my feet, the moment I stand on feet I would vomit, it felt like someone took my brain out and fun part is she did not test me for HIV. I left hospital with problems I never had before and my fever never went down all report were clear not even a single test out of range I was healthy.

I still had HIV anxiety which made me write suicide notes and I would cry myself out, I had convinced myself that I had it. Somehow I gathered courage got my self tested thrice in 2 years and then finally went to the psychiatrist to get me sane again and I now no longer have that fear. I still doubt but I overcome it.

Now I am depressed because am facing lot of health issues after hospitalization which I never had before. I am having gut issue not able to eat anything, before I could eat like horse. I am having kidney issues and edema in legs. Facing hairfall, dermatitis (white flakes everywhere ) I used have glowing skin.

Till now I am not able to find root cause of why are these happening and not able to correct it. It's been 2.5 years I am fighting and loosing my golden days. I am just 26. I am so depressed my complete day goes in finding what do next so that I can be healthy again.

I am not able to realise if it's due to my anxiety I am having issue or if I antibiotics changed my biology. I am fear that I will not be able to keep my fighting spirit now. I am breaking down. Every day I find some new prob with my health. It breaks me. I have not told anyone about what I a feeling in a hope that it will be better someday.

Thanks for reading such stupid and boring story of a stupid girl.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I think you are barking up the wrong tree possibly, you should be looking at vitamins

deficiences notably B. try taking high dose that means 50 mg up to 300 t wice a day, it will give you a hot red flush but that just shows its working, this may help several things you have complained about. also take the other B vitamins and C high dose and see  if that alters things, it definitally sounds like vitamit deficiency.

• Posted

Yes I am actually low on vitamins but I was low on them before too. I have now planned to take vegan and healthy diet route in hope of getting better but I am really frustrated to not see any results moreover everytime something or other health issue pops. Will try for a month an see development. Till then trying to hold on hope.
  • Posted

No doubt, it is tough and challenging time. I too had colitis for several years which doctors could not cure. 

It took persistent positive thoughts (from deepest part of me) plus diet (mainly  fruits and veg) that  i got cured.

So perservere. Our innermost source of Being is perfect but body is subject to so many influences. Let that positivity be always there which is always more powerful. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.