i feel so bad

Posted , 3 users are following.

Had depression and anxietyfor eleven years used to be on citalopram but after many years no longer worked tried lots of others now on fluoxetine 20mg I've just had a couple of cancer scares and been so scared I have tummy problems and have lost a stone I can't eat and have no appetite on prozac and feel so low been on it 7Weeks and I feel terrible don't want to lose any more weight can anyone advise me anxiety and depression terrible thanks also do people feel sick or get tummy problems when their anxiety and depression is bad .

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi Tracieann,

I am having a panic attack for 9 years. I tried all sorts of therapies and medicines. I even used xanax for 2 weeks. I diagnosed anxiety disorder 2years ago. I was non-stop gagging, my legs were shaking, feeling sick, fast heart beats, all kinds of stomach promlems, insomnia etc. I lost a lot of weight when I was really bad back in 2years ago. I was only drinking water and soup and sometimes yoghurt. I did not eat anything because of my gaggs. My doctor changed my medicine and perscripted me paroxetine and I have been using it for 1,5 years. However, I started to feel anxious and sad again 4days ago. I had a headeche and it kind of caused me to feel anxious and panic again. Since yesterday night, I feel terrible. I have shakes and gaggs. I'm really scare to go back to my old bad days with anxiety sad 

• Posted

Hi irem09973 thanks for your reply anxiety is so awful I was never like this when I was younger it plays havoc with my stomach lots of acid made ugh it's awful and sore don't think prozac is going to get me through I am going to see my Dr about a change of medication maybe you need to too my best wishes to you take care
    • Posted

Hi I hope you will feel better. I guess my medicine is not work anymore. I might need to change it. But my doctor is not in UK as I am from Turkey. I dont know what to do? Should I go to my GP first or what?

Thanks

• Posted

Yes irem go see your gp and discuss it see what they can do take care
    • Posted

I am going to GP in 15 mins. I couldn't sleep well last night, woke up with shakes and trembling I still have one :'( I am feeling really desperate.I hope he GP can help me immediatiely. I couldn't go to work yesterday and today and couldn't say to my manager that I am having a anxiety disorder and panic attack. I didn't even say to my mum because she is back in my home country. If I do say her she will be panic and she needs visa to come to UK, which is nearly impossible to get. I don't know what to do
    • Posted

Hi Tracieann GP refer me to anxiety center and increased my metoprolol which I use my heart rate.But still I couldn't eat anything and have shakes.Do you also have the same problem?
    • Posted

Irem I get nausea from panic but have stomach problems anyway I don't get heart rate I just go warm feel scared and can't eat much it's not nice I know
  • Posted

Tracieann, have you ever had counselling? In my experience tablets will take the edge off but they cant actually change your thought patterns. even a bit of self help cbt may work wonders for you. have a look into it x 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.