I feel terrible today...

Posted , 11 users are following.

Wow I feel extremely miserable today. Severe headache, dizziness, nausea, palpitations, brain fog along with all the other symptoms of this peri nonsense. I did make the mistake of eating McDonald's so I know that didn't help. Ugh...why do we have to go through this?

1 like, 21 replies

21 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Do you think your period might be coming? A craving for McDonald's is a give away for me. 

If not, maybe drink some extra water to move the sodium through you? Can you lie down for a few minutes? We all feel your pain. I am thinking of you. 

• Posted

Thanks for your reply Maddys mom. No, my husband just happen to buy that for breakfast this morning. Anytime I eat McDonald's and most fast food, I end up feeling extremely sick. I keep thinking it won't happen again but I'm always wrong. My period just ended a few days ago, I was hoping I'd feel a little better but unfortunately that's not the case. I heard in peri, it doesn't matter where you are in the month cause you'll still feel like crap. Thatso the case for me. I have aches and pains all over my body, muscle spasms and twitches, headaches, dizziness, anxiety, bad quality of sleep, dry skin...and I've already forgotten what else. 😔

• Posted

Hi Valerie

You sound just like me I always feel rubbish for a few days after my periods some months are worse than others! I too get all the symptoms you are describing it's horrible. Hope you feel better soon. Xx

• Posted

Hi

I have had nausea most of the day today as well ughhh so annoying I watch this woman on you tube that used to be a dr her channel name is menopausal Barbie and she said menopause is like puberty and pregnancy and I have to agree I tried to eat thought that might help it hasn't I take emetrol which usually helps not helping today hang in there

• Posted

Try sipping on some warm tea (chamomile) it's really soothing- grab a pillow put your feet up and relax, try not to process or focus on tomorrows task..

Tomorrow will be a brighter day! 😎

• Posted

Thanks fthb, sipping on sleepy time tea as I type. It somewhat calmed my stomach. I'm trying to enjoy a 4 day vacation but peri has other plans for me unfortunately.

• Posted

Yes, I'm in Peri as well and there are good days and bad days.. though I'm doing it all natural, it gets overwhelming sometimes remembering how to treat the symptoms as they occur/re-occur 😟😒😞

The words of one lady who posted encouragement stays with me : "I refuse to hand over my life and joy and let Peri/Menopause win".

Njoy the remainder of ya vacation! 😉

• Posted

What do you take? I cannot take HRT because I smoke, but wouldn't even if I didn't, I got some estroven but haven't taken it yet because I am scared to take anything because of exacerbating any of my symptoms, anxiety ,dizziness, headaches, and rage as well as feeling generally like crap on a daily basis , so I feel like I am going completely nuts all the time. I take Xanax for the extreme anxiety now, but that doesn't work all the time, sometimes I wish it would just kill me so I didn't have to deal with this anymore😫

• Posted

Hang in there Sweetie and just try to go one day at a time! I have come to manage my nausea (which was at first my most debilitating symptom) with herbal tea and raw ginger ?

anxiety came next, tight chest.. I have found that Ginseng/Royal Jelly/FishOil 1 tablet daily helped manage those.. For The foggy brain that makes it hard to remember, I eat blackberries most mornings-

Our bodies are all different, but maybe one of these will wrk for you.. the thinning hair, and other health risk I wish to avoid so I try to manage through diet/supplements. ?

We are strong women and we are getting through this together!💖💕

• Posted

If men had to go through this, I guarantee, there would be a pill(with no side effects) you could take that would take away all our symptoms! Hang in there Melly! We will get through this! Both my sisters did! It's just getting through it and coming out on the other side!

• Posted

Thank you FthB. I am really trying. I will take that advice and try the blackberries . I have a supplement I just got called ginsana for the crushing fatigue I get after I spoke with a pharmacist , also considering black cohosh and soy products. Thanks for the encouraging words, it's nice to know I am not alone with this( but then again, not so nice considering it's inevitable for all woman)

Will let ya know how I make out with supplements.

Have a wonderful Holiday 💞

• Posted

No doubt for the man pill,lol.

Thank you juanita, my mother had a complete hysterectomy when she was 28, but she can't remember what she dealt with, but it has taken it's toll on her health wise, been dealing on my own unable to talk to anyone about it and basically getting dismissed by the Dr, go figure! If I wouldn't have found these forums to be able to read what everyone has to deal with and know I am not certifiably nuts, it's just really damned hard. Thanks to all.

Much gratitude to all the posts on here. 😆

• Posted

My mother too...she can't remember what she dealt with either. Lol So I guess we can put memory loss down on the list. 😁 I too sometimes feel as if I've lost my mind. My husband already ignores me at times. 😂

• Posted

I woke up the same way this morning, yesterday was a sore and fatigue day...and this morning I felt like a drunken sailor for the first hour after waking, along with the soreness.

I am just thankful for no anxiety and terrible thoughts this past month!

Hold on Valerie, it will get better

I am due for my period sometime in the next week...and stressed over spending Christmas with the inlaws...not helping!

• Posted

I hope sooner than later this will ease up a bit. The migraine I had earlier felt similar to the hangoversame I had backnown in my college days.
    • Posted

Oh I hear you!  Last month was my month for those terrible headaches...I swear the pillow was giving them to me, lol!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.