I Feel That Perimenopause and Menopause Is A Cruel Cosmic Joke

Posted , 6 users are following.

Sorry everybody,

I am not off to a good start today, my symptoms are back full swing. I am feeling down. I just want to know why women go through so much in life. So many changes all the time. Men just age, but women age kicking and screaming all the way. Where's the justice in this?

Don't want to depress anybody, but i am not my self this morning. Hope as the day goes on, I will feel better.

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi maria you are not alone,if i knew when this would stop i would be happy its,ruining my life,5years suffering is enough,I've found this site very helpful tho,its nice to offload how you feel,keep fighting hun x

• Posted

Hi Maria, tell me about it I just get over how the meno make us feel....these symptoms sometimes are on explainable, when I wake up I don't feel like me at all if I don't get up continue to feel odd 

one day we will be ourselves again so just hang on in there.

• Posted

Hi Maria, dont feel like you are depressing any of us....we know everything that you are feeling. We are here to help as well. When I wake up like you do I go for a walk. A light walk because if you do too much right now the fatigue will set in. One lady on here said move your mind.....color, laundry, sing anything that will get you thinking about other things. They say it gets better and I feel somewhat better than when this started 7 months ago. I still struggle, trust me but somewhat better. I will be praying for you. Take care!
  • Posted

Oh Maria. I am praying for you! This is tough. we all understand. Hugs. I hope you are feeling better
    • Posted

Thank you for your concern. As of this very moment I am feeling better. The feelings from this morning have lifted.
  • Posted

I am having a bad week this week too Maria. I have been good for a couple of months but its back again. Had a panic attack today at work and just feel down. Started Weds....felt really fatigued and flat. I had a heavy period this month so i keep telling myself its the hormones. I just feel achy and ill. When I feel ok I can do anything....when this comes I don't even want to leave the house.

• Posted

Yes, the panic attacks and anxiety are the worst symtoms. They have a way of consuming you. When they happen to me, just grooming myself takes all my effort.
    • Posted

This morning is one of my better ones. The depression and panic was not there, only some mild anxiety. It does come and goes. I wish I had better than bad ones. It has to eventually get better.
    • Posted

I know Maria....when its good i have energy and am positive. Then literally out of the blue a wave comes over me and i go to pieces. I am a nervous wreck. And I know what you mean about grooming...when i feel bad i don't even want to shower....i need to shave my legs and colour my hair but its too much effort. You just seem to lose your mojo lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.