I feel the world is urging me to take my own life

Posted , 8 users are following.

I forever live in a limbo of good things happen they are then taken away from me...

I suffered from acute depression at the beginning of the year started to recover and became slightly better...I started a job I liked...anyway my job involves the general public to which one member's behaviour was unacceptable physically harming others and rude, they made other people feel uncomfortable within the setting.

One occasion they started having go at me and was was asked to leave.

Now the individual is stalking me at work.

Only the weekend before I started to mentally make a move towards the future and I'm back down to zero

Started smoking

Not eating

Using tarot reading call lines again

Spending money uncontrollably

I'm now scared to go to work

I always feel I have to regret my actions my whole depression came because people continually beat down on me. I show one act of strength and tell this person they can't come back and I get punished

Why am I alive when clearly I'm

Not meant to be happy I was suppose to die from day one the world never wanted to me here I'm not suppose to be happy

2 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

HI Kelly, how are you feeling today ?....hopefully a bit more positive and a little better....

You have many others that care about you, so please, never feel alone.....you are worth as much as ANYONE else...

You deserve to be happy, and you will be....please take very good care of yourself young lady....keep your chin up and your head held high....Big warm hugs to you Kelly...DEIRDRE Anne....xxxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.