I feel very tired and sad..

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've never been on a forum like this but i'm in desperate need of help, i've had anxiety attacks for over 2 years now. They started small, i got them when i had to read out loud in class or present in front of class. Now i graduated and it only got worse. I'm not in school, i'm taking a year off but i work fulltime. I now get the worse case of anxiety attacks ever, i get them at night and therefore i can't sleep, because i'm pressuring myself to get to sleep because i need to work early it only gets worse. I'm now thinking of quitting my job because i haven't had any sleap in 2 days and i'm going mental, i can't call in sick again because my boss is not the nicest and he doesn't really care about his employees. But i feel quite bad for quitting so sudden and leaving friends behind. Anyone any help?

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I understand you are going through a difficult time. Please know you are not Alone. I would suggest seing a Professional. It's okay to have anxiety but for you to be suffering is not. See if they can give you any medication for sleep. Start off with Natural supplements such as L theanine 100-400 mgs start with 100 mgs its a Natural supplement for Anxiety and can help with sleep. Try Chamomile Tea 3 times a day and Valerian Root Tea For sleep and hour before bed. Melatonin works pretty well for some people as well. 5HTP 50-100 MGS helps with anxiety and sleep but take in the morning and should be taken for a Few Months and make sure you heart is in good condition befofe starting Borage Tea is a Persian Remedy for sleep that use To Knock me out. Magnesium helps with anxiety I take 250 MGS a day and Take Vitamin D 2000 IUS and B12 5000 MGS in morning. Also Consider a Probiotic. Stress on the Digestive System is not good For the Body. If this all fails talk to your Doctor and Psychologist about a medication for sleep.

BEST OF LUCK AND DO GIVE UP(: 

I WENT THROUGH THIS TOO.

• Posted

Thankyou! Still had no sleep but feeling a little bit more positive, i wll defenitly try de melatonin and magnesium. smile

• Posted

No problem! Yes plese try those along with L Theanine and Valerian Root. Your gonna be okay!
    • Posted

Have you  tried hot milk at bedtime. This contains substances that cause relation and help get you off to sleep. It is simple and avoids starting down the road of taking all manner of drugs which is something to be avoided unless absolutely essental.

Listening to relaxation CDs before bedtime helps too. You can also listen to one during the day so you can switch into relax mode more uickly at night so you can sleep.

​If you google how to cope with unhappy work situations you will find a lot of useful information on there for the future.

I would advise you not to worry about quitting your job. Best to  get out of a bad situattion than to put up with it and end up ill!! Sometimes people try a variety of job situations before they find one that is suitable. Just the luck of the draw really.

enzymes that help to getAVE YOU TRIED HOT MILK AT

• Posted

Sorry about the typos. I know a bad workman blames his tools but it is this new laptop it is very senstitive. The slightest touch and the messages, e mails get sent off without editing.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.