i get depressed when i have no one to talk to

Posted , 3 users are following.

ok ive had depression for a while now but i never thought it would get this bad so i have austism (aspergers) add adhd and ive noticed when i get depressed ill do crazy things such as defriend people and a few hours later feel bad then readd them bc i have a xbox and i do that idk why and when i cant talk to some one on xbox or my computer i get really depressed and defriend them then as ive said ill readd them and there like why did you do that and idk why one time it was so bad bc my car got bad outter tierods and when they said it would be expensive to replace i lost it i kicked my car and left and almost got into a reck leaving the store and that night i removed my licence plate and deflatted my tires to insure i couldnt use my car bc i was saying im going to walk to school bc i wanted to sell it but we didnt and im using it now so i have this new med as well to help me think about saying something i might regret and it some what helping but idk there talking about sending me to a metal hospital to get treatment but idk what i should do and i did this before i got the new meds so is it a medical issue or something else please help me its making my family go crazy and ive already lost 2 of my best friends and i only have a couple real life friendsĀ 

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

You're not alone. I also have ADHD ( was just diagnosed this summer ). Im glad that you came on here to tell us how you're feeling! My cousin has aspergers and he was just like you. I typically dont have a lot of friends either, and i dont have any siblings so i can get lonely sometimes.. But i also have extreme anxiety as well ( health anxiety ) and its horrible. Having depression and anxiety really sucks.

But let me tell you something, having only one good friend is really all you need! Maybe even two! Having a lot of friends isnt as fun as it looks. Especially in HS. Im a 17 year old girl who is a junior in hs. And i only have a few friends there. I dont think that you need to go to a mental hospital, my parents were saying that they were going to put me in one too... I actually had a dream that i was being checked in there and this guy next door was trying to kill me!! It was horrible. Try to go for some counseling. This could help you. It helped me with my depression. And it reduced my anxiety a little bit. Hope everything goes well!

If you have any questions just reply back smile

• Posted

That's the thing I've been to multiple therapist's Idk if they all do this but they said the same questions every time but maybe it's just me hating to repeat questions but I'm 17 as well but I'm a senior and I take different medications idk if that's why I get depressed or what this only happens when no one on Xbox is able to talk or my pc or I don't have enough money to get something I want Idk

• Posted

I think you need to get treatment from someone even if you do have to go to hospital you can't go on being this way its not normal you realize you have a problem that's first step now you need help getting through this there's help for you you just need to get it sooner than later.

• Posted

I know I need help Idk how though I think maybe I can try to kill it in it's path when I feel depressed about that I try to say go away maybe that'll work idk

• Posted

No that won't work don't you have Dr you could see before you do something really bad I would rather be in hospital than jail.Wouldnt you?

• Posted

No I take all of them it helps me sleep and 3 others help me keep me mature and keeps me focused
  • Posted

Hi Layton, I may seem a bit stupid but does idk stand for I don't know? If you need to talk to someone call me .

Paul 07957728521

Maybe text first so I know who it is, either way good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.