I got oral sex from a girl back in mid May and I've been seeing weird stuff on my penis

Posted , 2 users are following.

I went to the doctor in beginning of July and took a blood and urine test and they came back normal. I been having sex with my Gf who I been with for 3 years and sometimes after sex the next day, a bunch of white dots either on the left side or the right side it's like a patch of them under my skin.. no itch no burn , it's just there and now we had sex last night and I wake up to this. I dont know what it is , but i am definitely going to see a doctor. Hopefully someone knows what it could be, I'm really scared it could be herpes or something incurable, any info helps, Thanks. ( I'm new to this so I dont know how to upload a picture , but they look like cuts and they are red, it could be from the skin but I will upload pics as soon as I can. )

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

First transfer the photos to a computer. In the computer browser, log in to this Patient Forum and hit reply in this thread. Click on the 4th icon on the right above the reply box and you can upload photos from there. The scenery icon is the one you need but the icons don't appear on phones or tablets.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.