I got these bumps near anus, what do you think they might be?

Posted , 2 users are following.

A week ago I had gotten flu poisoning, and I had diarrhea for about two days. I noticed the day I was feeling better I got these bumps. I did notice that day they appeared I was sweating a lot from being in an outdoor wedding in over 100 degrees  Fahrenheit. I wasn’t sure if it had to do with that, or if it were a form of STD or infection. It does not hurt, irritate, or itch at all unless I touch it. If any of you may know what this might be that’d be great! I do not have money to see a doctor right now. 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I meant food poisoning not flu
    • Posted

Do you recently had sex?

It can be normal bumps due to sweating or due to hair focills irritation if you shaved recently.

If doesn't improves in 3-4 days , consult a dermatologist.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.