I Had Little Red Dots On My Penile Glans...

Posted , 3 users are following.

I Had Them For A Few Days It Was Itching Really Bad I Went To The Dr. & He Gave Me Medication For Genital Herpes, The Dots Started Going Away In Like 2 Days I Never Had Any Ulcers Or Anything But It’s Still A Little Red & Dry But It Rarely Itches & It Doesn’t Hurt When I Urinate But Burns A Little When I Have Sex With My Partner I’m Really Scared It Could Be Herpes Plzz Help Me Out

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

"Red dots" doesn't sound like herpes, but it's hard to offer advice without seeing a pic.  This should help you add images:

https://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/402861-how-do-i-add-an-image-to-my-post

You'll probably need to use a PC or laptop.

• Posted

The Viral Test Came Back Negative But I’m Not Convinced I Don’t Know Why I Didn’t A Take Pictures I Should’ve But Before I Got The Pimple Like Dots & Rash I Had Flu Like Symptoms  I’ve Been So Stressed Out Since The Outbreak, Im Not Eating I Lost Weight I Have To Urinate Frequently But Not Always I’ve Been Getting Anxiety, Crying A lot & Just Not Feeling Well Like Clinically Depressed But I Haven’t Gotten Anymore Outbreaks I Just Need To Know If Do Or Don’t Have Genital Herpes So I Can Try To Move On With My Life It’s So Frustrating & Stressful.

• Posted

If the red dots are gone, and the viral test came back negative, then you're almost certainly fine.  It certainly doesn't sound like herpes, and may just have been balanitis, which is very common, and usually very easy to treat, if it doesn't go away on its own.

These links are about balanitis:

https://patient.info/health/balanitis-leaflet

https://patient.info/doctor/balanitis-pro  (written for doctors)

Washing (with water, no soap) daily, and taking a leak and washing after masturbation or sex can help with balanitis, and you could also try Canesten cream or Daktarin cream.  Loose fitting cotton underwear may help, and some sites recommend washing underwear with non-biological washing powder or liquid.

It sounds like you may need to see a doctor about stress/anxiety/depression though.

• Posted

Well My Doctor Prescribed Acyclovir For A Week Idk If Thats Why It Went Away But Just Today I Was Urinating & A Whole Bunch Of Thick Semen Was In The Toilet With My Urine & I Ignored It But I Haven’t Had Sex In About A Month & Also Today I Was Master Bating & When I Had An Errection My Penis Turned Irritated & Itchy & When I Ehaculated My Sperm Was Literally Like Water Not Even Sticky I Am So Scared & Worried Something Is Wrong With Me

• Posted

& Also My Skin On My Penis Glans & Under My foreskin Has Been Dry & Rubbery & The Rim Around The Glans Has Been A Little Purple & Swollen But No Discharge Has Come Out

• Posted

It may well be nothing serious, but if you're getting what looks like semen when you urinate, and/or very watery semen when you ejaculate, then you need to see a doctor.  It still doesn't sound like herpes though.

• Posted

& I Just Dont Get It When Ever I Get An Erection My Glans Get Swollen Like Not Normal & When I Ejaculate My Sperm Is Either Very Watery Or Watery With Seprated Thick Clumps You Don’t Have An Idea Of What It Could Be ?

• Posted

I’m Going To Post a Few Pictures Tmw 
    • Posted

I have no idea what it might be I'm afraid.  I can probably tell if you the pics look unusual or not though.

• Posted

did you ever find out what it was? i think im going through the same thing and no one can find out.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.