I had sex with a thai prostitute and im still 17 yers old

Posted , 3 users are following.

I went to bangkok for 5 days holiday and these days i had drunk lot( VODKA) and this is first time and third day of holiday i had sex with a girl i f**k her with a condum only 2 min and sucking her nipples only 30 seconds and after i went to hotel take a shower (ushually when i hand shaking after my my tip of penise getting black.itslike just little i mean tiny)i see my tip of the penise getting black i was afraid but i dont know why i touched it many times and after 2 weeks its not still like it wanst seems to be like that day it is geetig lower t but no pain no chill no rashes i peeing normaly at that day to today i didnt feel anthing sickness but at the night i crying lot because i think im hiv infected.that is very trouble to me.i sleap well.i donig exersise normally like befor(now 4th i had begining exercises)all the day i think about this but i didnt have headChe.can anyone tell me am i hiv infected or stress can be act like hiv my eyes are pain after this happend( and my holiday tour i didnt sleap well because we drunk lot wake up early.and this days my eyes are pain si much).i didnt tell this to my parents.i tell this to my uncle he said dont worry.can anyone tell me am i hiv infected.im reaaly worrry abut this all my day.and im still 17 yers old

0 likes, 7 replies

Report / Delete

7 Replies

• Posted

Don’t worry, hiv is difficult virus to catch. Symptoms you mentioned are not at all related to hiv. 

U Don’t have hiv, 

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Swollen glands in neck, usually you feel in neck that your lymph nodes became hard and large in siz. They also pain little upon touching them. 

Once I thought I had swollen lymph node but my doctor said he don’t think so. 

It’s better to let your doctor decide what’s there and not. 

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hello my young friend.  Just checking on you.  How are you doing.  Ken
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up