I had this wierd night mare that started fine but ended horrible

Posted , 2 users are following.

BACKSTORY( I am on vacation with my family 19 yr old M )

This dream started when I was at a house and a group of people came and I knew that one of my friends was bringing this group because he planned on taking them to a party and I said I wanted to go but when I stepped outside another friend picked me up and we drove to my house and I don’t remember clearly of what but when I got home I realized that I wasn’t with my parents vacationing with them and I was home scared like how’d I get here I want to go back with my family. My Nieghbor came out with a phone and I called them freaking out telling them I want to go back with you guys and that I’m scared I don’t wanna be here anymore I’m sorry that I left you guys. And they were trying to calm me down but then the voice changed and it sounded like another person and they kept saying hello like she couldn’t hear me then she passed the phone to my brother and my brother was saying go get the guy to take you to the airport and you can be with me and Genji (it’s a game character that my brother plays a lot of) that kind of calmed me down but as I hung the phone that was like the wired phones connected to the house I looked at my street and I was like I’m freaking out I’m having depersonalization and derealization I need to call the ambulance and then I said wait I have meds but I don’t wanna take them tho wtf should I do and this girl was on top of this car and I tried to get comfortable with her like lay next to her and like she had no idea I wasn’t freaking out but it didn’t work and this dream felt real because I couldn’t wake up the whole time everything was happening then after I tried to stay calm I woke up and like everything made sense, but in the dream everything didn’t make sense and I think that’s why I probably freaked out but i dont know 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

From what I understand you’ve had a dream that freaked you out? The fact that you remember so much detail makes it sound like a vivid dream. We all have these, it’s normal. Maybe it freaked you out so much as you are on vacation so not waking up  in a familiar place like home. However, bit cheesy here, home is where you’re family is, so you are safe. Enjoy your vacation and don’t let this ruin it for you.
    • Posted

Thank you, I been having vivid dreams lately and it freaks me out. I had one yesterday where I knew I was dreaming and I had a full conversation with someone for I can calm myself down in my dream and I tried to go with the flow of my dream. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.