I have a bump on my penis HELP

Posted , 2 users are following.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-5lzkTif8KNUuxPs5l3KbnnNS8K4wVeG/view?usp=drivesdk. I had unprotected sex with a girl about a half a year ago and this pimple like bump came up a few months later and a few weeks later popped. I took care of it and it scarred. and stayed like that for a few months now there is a hole in the middle and it looks red and inflamed. when i feel it, it's like there's a hard bump under the skin. feels like it pinches and it hurts when I roll it in between my fingers. I've been putting neosporin on it but that doesnt help it. when it popped and butch of white stuff came out. I've went to the urologist when it was scarred and he said keep and eye on it but I dont have Insurence anymore and its getting g worse HELP

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.