I have a slight discomfort and irritating feeling after peeing. What should I do?

Posted , 1 user is following.

So, i was contracted with UTI during july of 2021,the colony count was 5000. it all began after that, i got it cured by taking antibiotics,after that during September i had this heat and irritating sensation in the part what they call fossa navicularis somewhere like that(to be exact i had that irritating sensation in the point where glans meets the shaft).then i started getting frequent utis, i got my uroflometry done and my flow was normal , i had 4 utis within a span of 4 months, but only one of the case the colony count was above 100000, the rest were in few thousands. And in all the events i did not see blood in my urine, my semen and i did not get any discharges. i had fever only once and that too during that 100000 colony count event and i have never ever had sex not even girlfriend I AM VIRGIN.So now my conclusion is

1.During the END and after urination i have this slight burning/irritation/discomfort feeling. on a scale of 1-10 the pain is somewhere around 2 or 3,the same goes for masturbation too;I have a constant feeling of discomfort for the past 5 months like if you relate the pain scale the pain is around 1.

2.Still now my semen, urine did not have blood .

3.all this irritation and burning sensation i am feeling is in the inner lining. i don't have any sores/rashes outside.

4.I am having a lot of anxiety and depression because of this because i don't have any life threatening or excruciatingly painful symptoms, but the feeling of constant discomfort and irritating after urination is driving me mad.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.