I have a wrongly diagnosed condition that i have healed from. I don't know what to do now.

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have never asked for help in my life, i really need help from other human beings at this point in my life though. I didn't mean to take a medication that was poisoning me and doctors never find it, ever, really i promise. This has been a ridiculous experience, honestly. It was not fun at all. I'm exhausted from the two year stint of crazy town the doctors fully allowed all the way through. I need help please, i'm tired and exhausted from running into walls for over two years now.

I need help grabbing control of this situation; It has gotten way out of hand at this point. No doctor in my life will talk to me and the new ones i get a hold of will not take this seriously at all because they never saw what i was suffering from. I had a unknown wrongly diagnosed autonomic disorder for two years. It was very unique in this world. With this disorder i suffered from seizures daily almost every moment of every day and almost died at a point. It was never fun for me at all. It is gone now and left its mark with some unique brain damage. There is only one answer in the world to why i was suffering the way i was and i do hold onto the evidence. It is what saved me about a year ago. Now, no doctor will listen in my life. I really need to grab onto this situation and grab control of my crazy life as it has been for the last two years now. You think you could help a little bit please? This does need to be known so it can be prevented if the adverse effects happen again to another. Please try to understand, i wasn't even able to help myself at all until last week because of the adverse effects from my situation; It was pretty unique in this world. Please; I truly need reasonable people in my life at this point. I never asked for any of this. Please help.

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

A physiatrist can help you and evaluate where to start. Also advise on the many concerns you have expressed her. Also medications to help give you tools to cope with the experience you have dealt with which seems to have left a great deal of anxiety as well.

peace & heeling.

• Posted

it was an impossible situation, truly. and i should not be alive today. i am very tired for fighting for my life and saving my own life but i never asked for this at all. i am back with nothing. no people to help at all. i'm tired and exausted. i just need a little love in my life honestly. i don't know what to do anymore.

• Posted

Hi there,

many people love you and need to help but you must know what you do exact need?

can you give us here some info. about your age, gender, and where you live?

Take it easy and enjoy your life dear.

• Posted

I am trying to enjoy my life and i want to very bad after everything. But I truly just suffered a fascinating expierence. It was truly intresting. But it was exuasting. And i don't have this truth in my life yet. The nature of it is to extreme for any doctor to take me seriously but it is my life, it is very important to me. Most precious thing in my life. It has been very hard i don't have soul in my life to touch out to after i was being poisoned by some medication for a year into my symptoms. And having to find the awnser bymyself. Understand thought, I was pretty far gone at that moment. I really was at a bad point in the illness. Its been a horrible two year event. I couldn't stand up for myself till a week ago but nobody will listen. So. Thanks world. But anyways. I'm 30 Male I live Washington;

• Posted

i advice you to take a journey on a sea cruise like (love boat), go to Hawaii  for relaxation and you will be better.

if you couldn't find love around you, just love your self for time being .

• Posted

Perhaps you could see a Naturpath or a Homeopath if you can afford it.
    • Posted

Sorry it's Naturopath.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.