I have annormal line in penis. Please help.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Today I noticed that there is an abnormal line in my penis and a white deposite in my penis head. Also i am not having morning boner since 1 week but other boner is normal lile when i am sexually active. Guys please help me should I visit a doctor or its just temporary.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

If your erections are as you wish when sexually active, then there is nothing to worry about. Night-time erections are probably happening - it's likely your sleep pattern may be slightly different and you just don't notice them because you are sounder asleep. There is a test you can do with a strip of paper stuck together to form a ring around the girth of your penis. Postage stamps can do it. Wear it as you retire to bed and if it's unbroken in the morning you stayed faccid all night. If broken, you probably had erctions in your sleep.

As to the line and white deposit without pictures - no idea - sorry! 

• Posted

If the "line" is running down the underside of the shaft and your scrotum, it could just be your scrotal raphe btw, which is normal.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.