I have anxiety about everything idk why.

Posted , 6 users are following.

I'm a 16 year old female and for the last about 4 months I've been experiencing severe depersonaliztion and derealization disorder symptoms and I almost constantly have anxiety about everything. Nothing really helps and most things make it worse. And for some reason it also get worse when I'm with my boyfriend. I don't want him close to me or touching me (hugs, kisses things like that) because it only makes it worse and I start feeling physically ill. I sometimes gets migraines and feel very nautious. Idk what to do and I don't want it ruining my relationship.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

My advice to you is go see a psychologist and get some help..this can ruin your life if you don't 
  • Posted

I'm 17 and going through literally the exact same thing. Its tearing me apart.
  • Posted

I can get this myself from time to time. I know it's of little consolation now, but it does go away. I class it as a "bad period" of anxiety.

Going to a therapist is a fantastic suggestion, really helped me alot. As for the boyfriend thing, my advice would be to sit him down and explain to him what's going on. You know, reassure him that it's nothing personal. You'd be surpirsed how understanding people are about this sort of thing.

Hope you're feeling better soon smile!

• Posted

You are 16 when did you extensive consultations with a psychiatrist and psychologists to be diagnosed with those conditions 
  • Posted

Start with a visit yo your GP and talk about your feelings and get a diagnosis, your GP can refer you for CBT abd talking therapy.

Dont let it ruin your life or relationship, the sooner you get the help you need the better but be aware that treatment takes time both in terms of referrals to therapy with psychiatrist and any medication working.

Take care of yourself Neil 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.