I have been having episodes for 6 weeks

Posted , 5 users are following.

Feeling unbalanced, drained, yawning,

Having to sit down or lie down when it happens

A strange feeling starts in my neck - head then it starts, im always conscious but close my ayes sometimes, this can happen over8 times a day but nothing at night when asleep

Had every scan going norologist says nothing detected

Cardiologist says nothing wrong????

1 like, 19 replies

19 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hey Philip, I am on 40 mg and have the same head thing going on. Think it passes as your body gets used to it. Have the yawning too. What dose are you on? I have you found my head feels foggy too, does yours?
    • Posted

I haven't been diagnosed with anything

As knowone seems to know what's up

As all scans and tests results OK

40mg of what?

• Posted

Hi Louise

How long you been on 40mg I'm on day two and each increase gives me side effects. In saying that haven't got any yet! Desperate for my energy and appetite to return! Would love to know how it's going for you xx

• Posted

I increased to 40 3 weeks ago and for 2 weeks had terrible nausea and upset stomach. That has stopped nowsmile just have head sensations, now. Still feel flat, but I came off rispirdone 3 months ago, so it could be that. Is getting better with time x
    • Posted

Hi Phillip, could it be an inner ear problem, if you feel unbalanced? At least your scans came back normal. Hang in there and go back to your doctor if no improvement x
    • Posted

Have you just started the blood pressure tablets? Maybe it's them, check with doc x
    • Posted

Thanks Louise

It's that feeling flat that gets me down too. In my case so hard to motivate x

• Posted

Yeah, I miss my zing. Been back at work for 4 weeks and I just pretend to be me, just takes time. Miss enjoying stuff like music etc.
    • Posted

How long did you take of work Louise. I haven't worked in months and my job will be at risk if I don't go back in the next few weeks. Really hard when mornings are so difficult x
    • Posted

I was off for 6 months as I had psychosis for 8 weeks with my bi polar. Still not sleeping great and have headaches from citalopram increase. How are you?
    • Posted

Hi Louise

Slow progress with me. I'm on my fourth month of treatment and seem to be just existing recently upped cit to 40mg. I get better over the afternoon and evening but still have not been able to return to work. Even lost my confidence in going out.

Apart from your headaches and sleep pattern are you now able to function daily? Sounds like you have been through a very difficult time Louise and truly wish you continued recovery and no headaches and great sleep xxx

• Posted

Thanks Lorraine, just keep plodding on has been a hard year, just hope I can stay well. Working has helped me, as I have to do it and it keeps me busy. Hope you get better too x
  • Posted

Hi Philip

Are you on any new medication? Could it be side effects?

Sounds really unpleasant for you. How long has this been happening?

Blessings

Lorraine x

• Posted

Lorraine

I started with it went to GP had all sorts off tests but they can't find enything no pills before but now on BP tablets

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.