I have been having episodes for 6 weeks

Posted , 5 users are following.

Feeling unbalanced, drained, yawning,

Having to sit down or lie down when it happens

A strange feeling starts in my neck - head then it starts, im always conscious but close my ayes sometimes, this can happen over8 times a day but nothing at night when asleep

Had every scan going norologist says nothing detected

Cardiologist says nothing wrong????

1 like, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Philip. Been having same feeling. But Have been on 10mg for years. Any major upsets. Death separation etc how you feeling in yourself others than the above. Regards :-)

• Posted

Yeah, just realised you posted on the citalopram discussion. Any ho get better soon
  • Posted

Hi Phillip,

Have you started medication? as these symptoms sound like side effects of some serontine uptakes? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.