i have been thinking continously 24*7 for past 6 years, is this depression?

Posted , 3 users are following.

my age is 22 , i have spent most of my in low self esteem because i am fat , i think 24*7 even in sleeps, i think years are just passing by but i am not growing. there was time 12-15 age when i was fit was actually living a life confidently. i have severe inferiorty complex because of obesity. i am 5 ,10" and 94 kg. i know for sure if i reduce my weight i will be normal again because it has happened with when i was of 14 years . what to do ?  reduce weight or seek professional help.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

hey hey.....  don't even for a second make ur self feel ground only because u r fat... ur only problem is that u r fat.... do u have ever thought that u r not suffering from a deadly disease.. u r not suffering from smthng that u can't fight...from something that u cannot help... it all depends on u... life is too short to be wasted on such things.. u have ur whole life waiting for u... waiting that when u quit to get depressed... waiting when u welcome it with ur CONFIDENT SELF... smile

• Posted

thanks for your kind words, can you elaborate further , what should i do get out this.
    • Posted

hmmm.... u should involve urself in activities which u r good at... it will make u feel proud of ur self... spend ur time with someone who makes u feel special..itwill  for sure help u to gain ur loosed confidence..try to make urself busy..when u do so u will not have time to think over ur complexes..when u dont think them u will not feel them.. last but not the least u have to overcome ur complexes.. we got inferioirity complex when we start judging ourselves nd start to think that everyone is better than us and in the meantime we just forget that no one is perfect..he/she can be better than u in some ways,similarly so u r in someways ... u r not completely useless..everyone is different from oneanother... all u have to do is to find what makes u different from others..once u find than u have to own it..u donot have to compare it with others..i hope u r getting what i am trying to made u understand...!!
  • Posted

5'10 & 94kg  is NOT fat! Do whatever you need to make yourself feel better but don't ever feel less or not worthy because of how you look. Outward appearances don't mean half as much as the kind of person you are.

Love yourself becuase you deserve it x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.