i have chest pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have chest pain at my right side and I feel as if am carrying heavy load.this is the third month what will be the problems need help

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Rachel,you need to see your G.P. there's a few ailments I can think of that could be causing this,pain is your body's way of telling you it needs to be seen to so make an appointment ASAP.

• Posted

have done a lot of tests even xrays and ECG test but nothing showed up now am using pain killers

• Posted

Hi Rachael......I had the same,the chest pains,the hot feverish sweats and racing heart etc,all gradually got worse.I was on 125 mcg levo daily,i went to docs concerned and he told me that it was the meds that were doing it but as my levels were where they wanted them to be basically stay on same dosage.Bearing in mind i was sat in docs surgery waiting room for 15 mins before I went in to his office and he took my heart rate which was 130 bpm,which is normally and is now 58 bpm.What I done was cut down to 100 mcg for 3 months and instantly felt loads better,now I take 75 mcg one day and 100 the next and continue like that and I feel full of energy again like I used to before I got hypo.....i'm not suggesting you do the same but remember the docs are not gods ....I don't care what my levels are at the moment but I know I feel well again for the first time in 2 years

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.