I have cured my lifelong issue with hemorrhoids.

Posted , 32 users are following.

Suffered since ten and now fifty seven, late Father senior consultant. Mother had the operation and was worse than before after it.

I just had pain until I was about thirty and then the bleeding started, it got very bad and was a constant worry. About three years ago I started thinking of an idea. These things are blocked veins, so I wondered if I massaged them while in a bath of warm water what would happen. If I could loosen the blockages slowly over time, it might just work.

So I got on my knees in the bath after soaking for a while and washing, soaped my fingers up well with soap, then lined my fingers and thumb in a  straight  line, then massaged the area up and down and around. I did this about three times a week. After two or three weeks of this method of massage, I found that they had all but gone away. I do the same thing every time I bath or shower, I am rather vigorous with this method now, pushing the line of fingers around and at a faster rate. My bleeding stopped almost immediately, I have never had any pain since and the once not tight orifice of my ass is now, about as good as when I was a younger man.

I have had probably four or five small bleeds when using toilet paper since, but I used to bleed that many times a week before I started this procedure.

i was worried that a clot could cause an issue once it was released, but by starting this method with care, I am as happy as could be again. I can wear light colored trousers and shorts with no fear.

i told my GP what I had done and suggested he tell any of his patients, I just hope he did.

I was born in the UK but have been in the USA for the past twenty five years. I am giving you a jewel of help here, I suppose I could have made some money here with this idea but I do not want a free ride. Try it out, I honestly know it will help all of you out there with this horrible ailment.

Please let me know how long it takes for your issue to go away.

Cheers,

James.

7 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Next
  • Edited

Hi James,

Many thanks for posting this.  I'd like to try this but could you explain what you mean by aligning your fingers and thumb in a straight line?

Bob

• Edited

If you put your fingertips and thumb straight down on a table top, so that they are all the same length and in a straight line. Obviously your thumb will be kind of lying down. The ribbing action of rubbing your fingers backwards and then forewords, agitates, massages the veins in the area and little by little over a period of time, they should clear out.

i am not kidding you, it works. I think the hot bath soak might also have helped a little, expansion and contraction from hot and cold. It felt like a bunch of grapes at first, now all gone. The ones inside can also be agitated by pushing harder all around the area. Plenty of soap and remember you are only doing this for a minute or so, gentle at first then as time goes on, meaning after each session of the method, increase the finger pressure and speed of the action. I cured myself like this and continue the same method every week.

Cheers,

James.

• Posted

That's a very interesting post you've made there and thanks for sharing it with us. It will be interesting to hear what others think about it. As you say, you are effectively getting rid (or moving) a blood clot.
  • Edited

I started trying your method earlier this week as i think it's worth trying anything rather than possibly face the surgeons scalpel.

My routine tends to be that as soon as I get out of bed I need to go to the toilet. This action generally seems to pull out my piles. Fortunately throughout the day they seem to reduce in size and possibly retract inside. 

In the shower after they've warmed up I have been following your advice and what seems to happen is that they do reduce in size a little however they are perhaps a little more painful due to the touching and massgaing technique.

Can you please say how soon you started to notice an improvement as after about 4 sessions I haven't seen any as yet.

Any advice or further information is very much appreciated.

• Posted

Hello.

Look you do need to be considering that this practice will take a little while. Now first of all I do not recommend you do this more than three times a week, I have never exceeded that number and after the results were showing results, I reduced the method down to twice a week.

If you have a bath use that because the hot water will aid in some expansion of your skin, that is my theory anyway.

Do not be too aggressive at first, you are trying to remove a clot gradually over time. Do this for no longer than a minute or two, on and around the area. I did have discomfort at first and soon knew I had been too aggressive one more than one occasion. I would BEAR DOWN A LITTLE FROM TIME TOO TIME as well but not for long, this obviously exposes them. If I am showering I bend down as well, USE PLENTY OF SOAP FOR LUBRICATION, I even use washing up liquid. 

You should start seeing results in a couple of weeks, I did. The results will at first be a size reduction.

So just be patient, I give you my word, it has worked for me. I have had about two years now without hardly a problem of bleeding, never have any pain anymore. If I have been a little aggressive, I sometimes do bleed a little but it has soon clotted, I just stick a folded half a dozen sheets of toilet paper there to help clotting. Ten minutes later all is OK again.

You will be doing this for the rest of your life. One thing that was a terrible embarrassment for me, was bleeding in bed during the night, that has 100% stopped thank God.

Please keep me informed on your progress, I want to help anyone I can out there.

Just be patient and do not over do it. And accept a little discomfort at first because you are agitating the clot, so that it will gradually reduce in size and then reopen the vein up again, for free flowing blood.

Cheers and good luck.

James.

• Edited

Hope you are getting on alright and this reply is not too late!

I've used some yoga techniques which are very similar to James' practice, and they work very effectively.

After emptying your bowels is the best time to do the massage (called Moola Shuddhi in Yoga), but if your piles are prolapsing then you need to learn a technique called Uddiyana Bandha from a yoga teacher, it will help you to tone your muscles and draw in the prolapse. If you have been suffering for  a long time then it will take some time to work, but keep at it gently and you will definitely find it works. Best to find a yoga teacher who is familiar with these practices if you can. 

• Edited

This method of massaging the anal sphincter is a yoga exercise known as Moola Shuddhi and I can vouch that it works as I have cured my own piles which came on in my twenties. I am now almost 60 years old. But be careful about getting vigorous, the massage should be undertaken mindfully with awareness. I use olive oil with one finger about twice a week after emptying my bowel. There are several other yoga techniques which also tone and strengthen the muscles and sphincters of the pelvic floor area
    • Edited

I have been suffering for 15 years, it took me this long to realise how much pain it was actually causing, I have just started doing pelvic floor exercises 3 times a day. And using an ice pack the last two days. I dont have a bath but run hot water over my back in the shower. I lift weights and I realised that may have been keeping them there as I dont engage pelvic floor muscles when liftting heavy my breathing changes and I read that it can put pressure on your pelis making piles worse.  So today at the gym I kept trying to engage them. I am going to see a pelvic specilist tomorrow that deals in vaginas and anus issues for women (sounds weird). Anyway i used just a bit of lubricant and massaged the area softly with one finger just tonight. Its hard to reach as it quite far inside. I must say it did feel to relive some of the pain. I am sure its easy to get carried away and make it worse but you cant force it to get better. Anyway i will post again and let you know how i progress i really want this fixed once and for all. its ruined my sex life. i poo siiting in squat position and dont push. its been 3 months and now i figure i need something more than soft poo. so i am going try the massage and pelvic floor exercises.
  • Posted

Did you ever get crawling like sensations with your hemorrhoids? I have been suffering with servere anal itch for 1 yr 8 months. I've been tested a few times for parasites which always comes back negative. I don't know what else to do. It is extremely uncomfortable.
  • Posted

Hi

Thanks for posting your method. I have a dumb question....where exactly are you massaging. Are you massaging around the bumb cheeks and peri-anal area?

• Posted

@James59293, I am here to thank you for posting this. I was desperate trying to find a solution for my external pain free hemorrhoid. I read your post and decided to give it a try. I was using cream and soaking 2x a day. I started doing in the shower like you said, later found out that doing in the toilet with the cream was just as efficient and easier. Did it for at least 10 seconds, 3 times a week. Today, 3 weeks later, I am here to give testimony that it works, and I am so glad I found your post during that difficult time. I had gone to the doctor and nothing he recommended was working. This worked 😊

Thank you!

• Posted

Hi James,

I found your this post. I had this issue around 7-8 years ago getting some blood on Toilet paper. Doctor gave me some injection and it never happened again.

This year in Aug l went for holidays for a week and blood Started again with some pain. I thought it might be due to too much meat in diet so l stopped eating meat for few days and blood & pain stopped

Yesterday on 3rd October l started having blood in pain. Surprisingly my diet was not too bad and l was on diet having whole wheat bread with peanut butter in lunch and in dinner a big Jar of smoothie of many fruits(l am sure there must be alot of fibres)

By the evening my anus has swollen..l can see big white lump around my anus and a Red little bowl Popping out in one side

Just to let you l had fever for last few days and had around 10 paracetamol tablets(500mg each) in 2 days. Not sure if that started this.

I never had this swollen in my life and it's very painful

Having lots of juice, probiotics yogurts, drank olive oil, used ice packs, warm bath etc. Now is 11:30pm and it's still hurting. Had to go 2-3 times to toilet but it didn't discharge in big amount..it was really Painful

Do you think l should go to doctor again on Monday and can l start massage tomorrow (Sunday) even it is swollen . It's really hurts when l touch it, thanks

Kind Regards

Guv

• Posted

hi james i have been reading this post with great interest as i have piles and have had then on and off since giving birth 30 year ago, but lately they are so painful, the doctor has given me proctoceydl but have read this should only be used for a week! yes he keeps giving it me without even even examining me, my father had surgery and was in so much pain after and they returned. So can i just get this straight, you use all 4 fingers to massage the outside rim of anus, as ive started having epsom salt baths 3 times a week to help this would be a good time to try it, heres hoping i get same results in a few weeks time, thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.