I have got this red spot on my penis , what should be done ?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am a 15 years old boy . I 2 or 3 days back I noticed this red spot on my penis and got worried about it , Though I don't think its some STD because I never had any such physical contact with any person (only masturbation) , I was careless about my penis hygiene but after seeing this I have been washing it like twice a day with water(not warm) and soap yet I don't see any changes . I am really afraid to tell this to my parents and thus , seeking help on my own . imageimage

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

dont use soap once a day with warm water is enough its probably due to some kind of irritation like masturbating etc

• Posted

Hey,

I think it may be the oncoming sign of a mole. I had what I told from a general doctor was a wart (HpV) growing on the tip of my penis, and I went to dermatologist and she said it was a mole.

Do you my chance have any warts on your hand?

I know or may be hard, but maybe have the conversation with a parent.

• Posted

No , My hand is totally fine .. also .. Its the last option to talk with my parents .. when I realize that I wouldn't be able to handle this on my own

• Posted

warts are only spread by skin to skin contact so if u dont have warts anywere else on the body and noone else has warts that has touched your penis then thats un likely the case and its something very benign given your age and not being sexually active its not likely to be anything to worry about my advice woulf be to only wash the penis once a day avoid any masturbating dont use any cream shampoo or anything that can irritate the tip

• Posted

only use water when washing and pat dry its most likely it will heal on its own

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.