I have had BV for nearly 2 years,does anyone have any luck curing it?

Posted , 7 users are following.

I've been battling this for so long now,I'm really getting hopeless. None of the medication I've been prescribed works, it will put it at bay for a week or two but then it comes back 100x worse. Have any of you actually beat this? If so can you please help a gal out. Thank you so much

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I tried to take 2 tablespoon of a p p l e  c i d e r . and Its my 6th day but I stop taking it in. Coz I'm trying to figure out if it will come back again since the smell is gone and I don't know if the discharge is okay now...

• Posted

You should try to uliminarti things from your diet rather than mask the problem first to see if it is something your doing , most times out of ten it is something in your diet that causing this mine was energy drinks and smoking ️xx
    • Posted

Honestly, its nothing to do with my diet. And I don't smoke or use any drugs. I don't drink energy drinks. I don't have UTI. I got the infection from 2 months wearing tight slacks for school. And it was the most idiotic decision ever that I made. Anyways, thank you for the concern smile. I'm really hoping that I will be cured. No, "I will be cured" rather. smile It will be a mind over matter. smile Thanks again. smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.