I have had these problems for nearing three months now, what would you recommend?!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been having oral problems for nearly three months now. I do not know what is going on...basically, it started off as simply jaw pain on the left side, sort of radiating on the right. It caused, I believe, a nasal cyst in my left nostril, in the ethmoid area. I don't know what is going on exactly, but I am still in pain, and it increases little by little every day... my glands and my jawline are still sore. And my back teeth, near where I had my wisdom teeth removed, on both sides, really hurts. The pain is really radiating now...I do not know what do do...

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Do you clench your teeth? Not that any of these doctors know how to fix that or what it does..they dont but that would make a mess. It seems to be for me. And my axiallary surgeon has it too which isnt a good sign.lol. Its yiur nerves. Your actual nerves.  Ine started after the flu in december, i thiught itnwas normal tmj but i never had whats going in like now, and noone scaned it to look inside. Saw a maxiallary surgeon, dentist, rhematoid dr(nicest), my gp, and an ent as ear got in in this (nastiest). Now i found a well educated medical doctor but she had studied in china as well so best of both world. She will try acupuncture but no promises. Im too sick of going to doctors to see anymore so im hooing acuounture works, i tried pt for myofascial oain wow that was a bad idea they massage and rub too much my ear inside spasmed for three days so never doing that again.  

That wasnt really helpful but i can relate to what you are going thru. I also developed dry eyes after the flu too. No sjogren i was tested very thouroughly. But that dr at least checked my salivary glands with a machine. I have no clue what it did it didnt see inside it.  All i know is i had the flu and then this weird stuff started, im hoping in time it resolves itself. Its posiible. Sometimes weird things hapoen and takes months to resolve,

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.