I have hemorrhoids and IBS someone in my family has pinworms I might have them please help

Posted , 2 users are following.

I got told by someone in my family today  that they have pinworms and that they are highly contagious  my whole family has been cleaning the house  I have severe IBS and pretty bad hemorrhoids  the symptoms of both associate I have no idea whether I  have the ones or not to  I have looked into the medication  for pinworms but I'm scared  it will make my IBS  worse and I am in terrible pain is it is  I was close to getting it a bit better but I'm scared it's going to damage me for good  what should I do

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hello j11119,

How do you know that you have IBS and hemorrhoids at the same time? Did you get it checked with the doctor? I have the symptoms of both IBS and hemorrhoids, but I don’t have any bleeding. My doctor said that it is most likely hemorrhoids and she is going to do Sigmoidoscopy next week. I just feel rectal pressure and sometimes I feel very dull pain. Any help on this will be highly appreciated smile

-Thanks

• Posted

I've had both for two years and IBS runs in my family 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.