I have horrible thick blue veins on my chest/breasts, any creams or lotions that would help?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Title says it all really, I am incredibly pale and my veins look horrible. It's particularly bad on my right breast, naturally. I freaked out when I noticed them and was briefly convinced it was cancer. But I checked and double checked, no lumps bumps or pains.

They really do look bad though, they sort of come and go but I absolutely HATE them. None of my partners have said anything, but I just get so upset when I look at them. It sounds ridiculous, but I can't help it.

Are there any treatments for this? I'm 23 so I'd rather avoid any unnecessary procedures,  anyone know of any lotions or creams that I can buy tat are safe for use on breasts? I would really appreciate any ideas!

Thank you x

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Dude, same. I'm 30 and have struggled with veins showing in my breasts and legs for years! My legs, I've just sort of gotten over them, they've been that way since childhood and they're also not always as bad as my boob veins, which fluctuate. To my understanding it's hormonal and can be attributed to menstruation, but this doesn't do anything to put me at ease about it. I feel pretty insecure, like they look like two big round blood shot eyeballs! But my husband doesn't care, all he sees are boobs. You could try to tan, I know you probably can't if you're my kind of pale, but I can get a little colour with some uv exposure. Alternatively you could use fake tanning creams or spray tanning but it gets pricey and looks stupid some times. I've heard stories from other ladies that breast vein problems can be related to something glandular, so if your problem is chronic and accompanied by pain or tenderness a trip to your doc should be in order. Otherwise this is just the struggle of being a pale girl rolleyes don't let it get in the way of enjoying your youth!

Cheers!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.