I have keep having suicidal thoughts, I don't know what to do anymore

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've had a really tough life, my mom is always calling me a fat bi**ch and everyone around me always acts like it's me that causes all the conflict, I feel so close to the verge of suicide, I don't know what to do anymore, I don't know how much longer I can stay like this. I'm only 14. I'm too embarrassed to tell anyone because I have a very judgemental family and I know all they would do is criticise me. I've cut my wrist, ive taken pills, nothing helps. It honestly feels like suicide is the only thing left.

3 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi jordyn29048

We note from a recent post which you have made to our forum that you may be experiencing thoughts around self-harm. If we have misinterpreted your comments then we apologise for contacting you directly. But if you are having such thoughts then please note that you are not alone in this, and there are people out there that can help.

If you are having these suicidal thoughts then we strongly recommend you speak to someone who may be able to help. The Samaritans offer a safe space where you can talk openly about what you are going through. They can help you explore your options, understand your problems better, or just be there to listen.

Their contact details are on our patient information leaflet here: https://patient.info/health/dealing-with-suicidal-thoughts, which also offers lots of other advice on how you can access the help you may need.

If you are having such thoughts then please do reach out to the team at the Samaritans (or the other people detailed in our leaflet) who will understand what you're going through and will be able to help.

Kindest regards

Patient

• Posted

Hey Jordyn

Suicide is not your option. It's no one's. Please don't do it. Dont listen to your family. Tell a counselor if you still attend school. Get help please. Try to get better and ignore people if they criticize you. They have issues with themselves that's why they do it. Good luck👍Dont do it. Enjoy life. Get better once you're old enough you can leave that place. They're mean.😑

• Posted

Hello Jordyn

I do not know how old you are, however I gather you are still quite young.

If you are feeling very low I would recommend you talk to your GP and explain your concerns, some CBT may help and a CPN will also help you approach and deal with your fears and concerns

When you make an appointment with your GP make a list of your problems, that will help you explain your concerns. From above I see you are a Self Harmer, if your GP does not know about that He needs to know so that can also be addressed.

If you are suicidal you can discuss that on the NHS iNFORMATION LINE Tel 111 and explain what you have done. You can discuss and talk with the Samaritans, although I feel if you are bleeding you need help

BOB

• Posted

Hi Jordyn.I here your pain.I've had a tough life off and on my whole life and I'm 54.The last 9 months have been really bad and just 2 days ago I thought I was at the end of my rope.But don't give up.God has a plan for you,for all of us.Trust and pray to Him and He will put the right person in your life to help you.I don't know if you live in the UK or the US,so health care is different(i'm in the US),but try and get some help from a counselor or psycologist.Find someone you can trust that you know.Talk to them about it and ask them to help you and to find you some help.If nothing else find out the number of your nearest suicide prevention line and talk to them.Or find a prayer line or even a local church and ask them for help in finding someone to help you.Remember it's the enemy(the devil) who is telling you that it's your fault and life isn't worth living.Trust in God.Jesus died for all our sins FOR ALL TIME,so you are always forgiven.You ARE beautiful! You ARE worth something! Fight and don't give up.I know it's hard but keep going! God Bless You,Bob

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.