I have no clue what this is but it’s been here for weeks and it’s driving me crazy.

Edited , 5 users are following.

I've had it looked at by my doctor and she told me not to worry because it looks like a cut or an abrasion. What do you guys think?! It is located in the upper right corner.




0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

  • Edited

    You should trust your doctor. I get it, we stare and stare and start to find issues when it is perfectly normal. i even went to my doctor for a peace of mind visit (and i am STILL trying to question her expertise!).

    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    looks normal

    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up