I have only had sex once and we used protection. But what are these bumps?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi! I'm posting here before I go to the doctor (I will be going in the next few days) because I'm super scared. I had sex with my then girlfriend a year ago. It was my first time and we used protection. I became paranoid and decided to get tested 3 months later. The doctor said she would call if anything was wrong with me, but I cleared and never got the call. After having sex I couldn't get rid of my paranoia and I kept thinking that I had contracted something but it had not shown up yet. Fast foward a few months and I noticed a small bump. It didn't look like anything I had seen before. I made my research and compared pictures. It became a bit red a few days later and it seemed to have a tip. I ended up squeezing it and something hard (a bit waxy) came out. It healed and disappeared. That was not the end of it as similar bumps came present in my public area several weeks/months later. They all seemed spread out. I got to the idea that maybe it had to do with the shaving of the public area, so I stopped shaving. They disappeared for the most part...until recently. I squeezed one of them and it seemed to be healing however, I might have caused an infection from the looks of it. What could these bumps be? I'd like to add that they do not feel "squishy" or filled with fluid, but they have a semi hard feel to them. Is it an std?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.