I have sit on 19 days but still depressed

Posted , 3 users are following.

Can any body help I just always thought my

Best friend and maybe I love her I don't no

But she move on life also my other best friend cheat me badly don't no wot I do

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Im not entirely sure what ur asking? Is it abt ur friend or cotralopram?
  • Posted

If this is what Citalopram does then I am very glad I don't take it. The stuff is poison.

• Posted

Hi shah

it sounds like you are having a difficult time. It hurts when friends let you down and I imagine you feel lonely. Things will definitely get better and you will meet other friends who will treat you nicely.

citalopram takes a long time to get into your system. I would give it a few more weeks, if no improvement I would suggest getting your doctor to review your meds. Try not to worry too much about your friends, I know it's difficult to try and make new friends, but you can do it!

Do you mind me asking how old you are?

God bless xx?

• Posted

Hi thanx 4 help I m 36 . No only my friend cheat me also my g/f cheat me is well . She behind me go with my best friend and really hurt me I feel like I m nothing in world ,
    • Posted

Ho shah

I'm so sorry to hear that. I can imagine how painful that is for you. Keep telling yourself that you deserve better. You will find someone honest and loyal. In the meantime try to keep your mind occupied so you don't sit there thinking about them. Cheats will never be truly happy. You are going to get through this ?

Try and make sure you take your citalopram roughly the same time each day. You are probably feeling extra exhausted, but this will pass when the tablets start working for you. Take care, be strong, you are going to get through this rough patch xx xx

• Posted

Really thanx lorraine I try my best I forget everything but always in my mind wot she doing now . She going with other guys that's kind of and really killing me

And plzz tell me cit is working 2 positive waves and can I come out 4 this bad though

• Posted

Hi Shah

you will come out of this 100%. Citalopram can take a long time before it starts to work. If after another two weeks you still feel no better, please see your doctor. It can be hard to find the right antidepressant. It took trying four different antidepressants until I found the one that works for me.

The girl that cheated on you, will not find happiness living this way. You are better than this and you will find someone who will love you and not cheat on you. Hold your head up high as you have done nothing wrong. Concentrate on getting yourself well. You have to think of you now!

God bless xx

• Posted

Really thanx I try not coming bad thought in my mind but some time really panic and in my mind have Alots q but I cantrol my self I m nearly week 3 lets see. I can't sleep all night try Alots but I m helpless . I think this med take time 2 kick in like 2 month . Can u take any med. and where u from I live in London

• Posted

Hi shah

I'm in essex. My doctor gave me diazepam whilst I was waiting for the antidepressant to kick in. I only used them when I felt desperately anxious and they really helped. The doctor will only issue a small amount as they the be addictive, so only take if anxiety is sky high. I think they will help though ?

• Posted

Thanx now I live in Surrey and tell me how long u do med and depend on age is well

I belive in med that's why I take it . Next I m see 2 doctor 21th this month let's see

So if u don't mind wot your age and wot kind of depression u got ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.