i have some rashes just below my penis head, what should i do?

Posted , 4 users are following.

After masturbation a couple of months ago i felt some irritation just below the foreskin of my penis but i didnt pay much attention to it later masturbated several times after it. i later realised that there were some rashes there more like dead skin cells but quite rough there. its very discomforting.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

They are genatil warts and a bad case of them, You willneed to go to your local GUM clinic or your doctor to have them treadted they are highly infectious and will spred pretty fast if you dont get the sorted very soon.
  • Posted

Yes this seems to be genital warts and gas to be treated as soon as possible. You can google genital warts to see for yourself similar cases,
  • Posted

A while back a friend of mine had a spot like one of yours farther down his shaft and the doctor gave him 

Efudex cream (prescription here in the USA). It was gone after three weeks using that cream and Freeze Off! They use that same cream for skin cancer spots on face. He also used Dr. Scholls wart remover freezing spray. I think it's called Creeze Off and he used that with the cream. The warts have not returned and it's almost been a year and half!  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.