I have split from my partner I have anxiety she is over me now but I'm not over her help?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Need help after a split with my girlfriend my anxiety is threw the roof she is over me and that hurts but I am not over her I no other guys are interested and that kills me does any body have some advice or techniques for my anxiety please

0 likes, 11 replies

Report / Delete

11 Replies

• Posted

Hello Jamie

Life is so hard when we break away from someone we loved.

The best way of clearing your sad feeling is look for diversions that will enable you to get over your loss. I am not saying that you should find someone new at this time as you are still carrying a load from your last relationship. Not saying you need to wait a longer period of six months or so I am saying let yourself heal.

before passing on any luggage to a new partner. Give yourself time, and heal.

BOB

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Let her go. 
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

That replied faster then i wanted. Try not to look at all her media sites and such. That will hurt you more. Im guessing youre young as you are aware other guys like her. You will find someone better suited for you. To keep replaying stuff in your head over and over and get all frustrated with the situation is almost useless. sometimes that haooens cause you havent any other options available and you get lonley and you start rethinking everything.
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

You know i just read some of the stuff up there i missed. I am so sorry If the severe anxiety muddled up this relationship and she couldnt deal with it then please believe me its all for the best. Just try hard to be a giid example for the child. All you can do.
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi,

You need to keep busy and meet new people. Obviously u've just split and u miss her a lot. Who broke it off?

If she's over you, you must move on. She's probably not over you but take control and move on. You will thank urself in the long term. Sometimes we can waste time pining (personal experience). Yes others prob are interested in her but what will be will be. U have no control over this so just accept that.

I hav split 4 months ago and I was all over the place but not once did I contact her, I also know she won't be short of men who will want to take my place. I've had to just accept that even though the thought at the time was difficult to take.

Now it's OK in my head cos it's just the natural course of life. I've let it be.

Was she right for u anyway?

Show some dignity in urself.

My anxiety was thru roof too but now I'm proud that I let it go.

If u love something let it free, if it returns it was meant to be.

Be strong.

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up