I have suffered from depression 30 years currently well but insomniac even with pills

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm on Paxil ten mg haloperidol five mg am and pm and laxotonil but can't sleep at night very active physically but mentally fresh

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I have bad nerves and use my xanex to help me sleep. Some antidepressants will help. Ask your doctor.
    • Posted

Barbara my mum takes canax too but for palpitations and because she went through domestic violence that's why I became a lawyer to stop it from my dad but now he stopped but I got ill may have to change doctors but I live in Africa and here they are no good doctors I was once treated in uk

• Posted

Barbara for nerves have u ever tried meditating or avoiding toxic people
  • Posted

hi muniza60065,

first of all you should discontinue lexotanil. i don't know who prescribed you this drug as it is addictive and have many side effects. if some doctor suggested it change the doctor. switch to some other alternate safe drug after consulting with some good doctor. involve your self with some physical activity like walk, gym or any other physical sport.

• Posted

I had not googled the side effects of lexotonil I had no idea it's addictive I have been told to exercise but have been making excuses my doctor tends to ask me which drug to take as I have had so many side effects laxotonil used to help me sleep but now I can't my anti depressant Paxil is also making me manic and thirsty but I feel so well and productive

• Posted

lexotanil is a relaxant and doesn't always helps you to sleep. there are many safe drugs which can help u to get relaxed and sleep peacfully but there is no alternate to sleep naturally. people use lexotanil or alp just to get immediate buzz and relaxed feeling. and if you suddenly cut it of it may effect you badly, there will be mood swings, irritation and other things which you may not realise at the time. so my opinion is still to go to a doctor and ask him/her to change you medication. and if u cant excercise just go out for a walk. push yourself a bit harder and dont let the excuses stop you

• Posted

Maybe you can avoid caffeine or any food that also may keep u awake also you could try exercising at night then a hot shower

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.