I have these bumps in my vagina for almost 3 month now

Posted , 1 user is following.

i went to a doctor she said its hpv harmless and i should live with it but i dint trust her image

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

dont u mean vp ??

• Posted

she said hpv thats why i dont think i should trust her she seem like talking about something she dont knowimage i need someone who has this and went to a doctor

• Posted

ye the ones around your labia look like warts i think iv commented on one of your posts before when u posted a while back was unsure of that second photo u posted back then they do look like suspicious growths

• Posted

the ones inside look normal its all the bumps around the labia that dont look right

• Posted

they should arrange for them to be removed as they need to be treated

• Posted

so it's a big deal?

• Posted

they remove them ...the body can rid itself of hpv warts it can take about 2 years depending on your immune system sometimes they remove them and they dont come back or they can keep on coming back the sooner they are treated the better as they spread

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.