i hope this helps, i saw it, and thourght how true. x

Posted , 6 users are following.

Breathe. You're going to be okay. Breathe and remember that you've been in this place before. You've been this uncomfortable and anxious and scared, and you've survived. Breathe and know that you can survive this too. These feelings can't break you. They're painful and debilitating, but you can sit with them and eventually, they will pass. Maybe not immediately, but sometime soon, they are going to fade and when they do, you'll look back at this moment and laugh for having doubted your resilience. I know it feels unbearable right now, but keep breathing, again and again. This will pass. I promise it will pass.

— Daniell Koepke

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Brilliant! I love it! Thanks, Karen. Very clearly, Daniell has been there himelf.

Keep breathing everyone and survive again!

• Posted

thanks carl, both me and my daughter have it on our phones, and she can read it when things start to get a little too much, im glad you like it. x
  • Posted

Thanks karen,  very soothing. Hope you and your daughter are doing ok. X

Vix

• Posted

Thank you so much for that Karen, I'm going to pass it on, brilliant just brilliant

Debx

• Posted

Such wise and comforting words.  What a great find!

K xx

• Posted

i have just found this again  in the hope that it helps you. x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.