I hope you realise

Posted , 5 users are following.

Just been reading a lot of replies to people in distress on this forum and I just wanted to say - I hope you all realise what a wonderfully compassionate band of folks you people are. If nothing else, anxiety has given us a deeper and more compassionate approach to ourself, life and others. I dont think you realise how giving, supportive and kind you all are. This is a very rare thing in this world. It should be treasured, and so should you. Bless you all xx

2 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

I think it is because we all know how dreadful and lonely this illness is,

and we just want to let each other know that we understand,because most people have no idea how it feels,and therefore cannot help in the right way.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Thànks and godbless us all were all going through this unexplainable situation thats ruined are moments in life but gets what we dont have cancer were not really dying and sry for those who do god have mercy on u guys also even though i think sometimes we go through worse symptoms but make everthing short god does things for a reason and will make evrything better he only give illness to people that are strong ...love you all and thank for all of you on here for making me and everyone have faith and hope of getting a normal life again godbless
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

That is a truly nice thing to say athol.  Thank you.  I think if we can support each other, because we understand how we are feeling, that is truly great.  Bless you for saying it dear friend.

Take care

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up