I just don't get it!?

Posted , 2 users are following.

[color=indigo:48576f515a]Hi there

i wrote on monday that i had gone over my fat grammes (by ALOT!!) and had a tiny tiny bit of orange oil. it didnt recur after yesterday morning

THen today, after following my gramm-age?! to 27g yesterday, this morning i have stomach cramps and the orange oil is on my pants!!!!

Whats going on??

Please help guys x x[/color:48576f515a]

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Can only be a delayed reaction. Sometimes I find the tabs work instantly, sometimes they wait and creep up on me later. I think they decide to do whatever is the most inconvenient!

Word of warning, don't take them just before a job interview then have a cheese butty for lunch. Ooh er!

• Posted

[color=indigo:cefe162e50]Thanks Lelly

I appreciate your words of experience :lol:

It worried me a little, as i thought my insides must be very S-L-O-W in digesting stuff :oops:

Its quite bad but am off work this week so at least i can contain it in the house :twisted:

I just hope i see results in 3 weeks when i get weighed x x x[/color:cefe162e50]

• Posted

Hi. My orange oil starts at 28 hours after eating food until 38 hours after. Only happened twice.
  • Posted

[color=indigo:2e0a18b32f]Thanks teacherspet

i did accidentally eat 48g of fat on monday, and might be delayed reaction x x[/color:2e0a18b32f]

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.