I just don't get it :-(

Posted , 5 users are following.

So for the last week I have been feeling ok ish I finally thought that anxiety was starting to live along side me rather than be my life but this morning it has hit me smack bang in the face, I woke up to my beautiful little boys faces all was well until about an hr ago, I started to feel a headache coming on (of course it's now a brain tumor) followed by numbness in my face and excess sweating, I am taking proparanol and sertraline hence why after 6 weeks I thought I might be getting somewhere and really don't know why or how it's reared its ugly head again...! My heart is going ten to the dozen and doesn't want to calm down I'm so fed up of this feeling I honestly can't see what else I can try :-(

0 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Well these kinds of anxity disorders are pretty much serious and i would definitely advise full medical analyses. 
    • Posted

Is it something you have or are suffering may I ask? I am following Drs instructions and medication, had blood tests ect, so I dont know what else to do??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.