I just found this on my private parts...Is normal or something to ask for a doctor

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi!I was reading a forum about a vaginal condition and it make me feel courious to know how mine looks like... so I take a picture oferta this and look something unespected .... I don't know if it os normal or some bad condition. can you help me if you can see something not normal please?

0 likes, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

• Posted

this is the photo... I upload late 😅

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

this is the photo... I upload late 😅

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I think there is a benign growth called VP , I hope it's not warts or HPV , it would help if you dry it before the photo to better identify it.

Too much VP growth can make penetration unpleasant or difficult

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I had not penetration yet.. I already dry it but i dont know a correct way to do it. I'll try later because now I see a little vaginal discharge, And it still even though I clean it

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

sorry for the quality..

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up