I just need help

Posted , 4 users are following.

So I was in class today and I went in there feeling okayish and as the teacher started talking I started to get the feeling like I couldn't breathe properly and then I felt like i was having an anxiety attack like I felt like I would've past out like my head got all tight and dizzy feeling it was really scary and what made it worst was that I had to act normal in the class be casue I don't wanna act out Infront of my classmates. I think quiet places with people may give me high anxiety I'm not sure. I just wanted to kiwi if others experience this and I kinda just wanted to talk about it

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

It sounds like an anxiety attack. I had ananxiety attack sounding very much the same. After which I just started having general anxiety disorder from work and studying too much. I have been dealing with anxiety for 7 weeks now. I did go to my gp and she was great. There is nothing more terrible than being stuck some where feeling like that. If this is something that regularly occurs I would see your gp to chat about it.

• Posted

I haven't spoken to my doctor about it. I have this constant burping condition which at first lead to my anxiety but now I think anxiety is here to stay with me and become apart of me. I've spoken to her about that. Just not straight up anxiety casue idk what it is. I'm scared to be on pills too that's pro ally why i haven't told her and I don't wanna accept that I might have anxiety. And go through all of that. It makes me feel crazy.

• Posted

Hello Woah

Are you normally effected by anxiety ?. If so does your GP know about your condition ?

Is this the first time, or had you not eaten for a time

If the room was hot and close most people can sometimes suffer this way. If you feel it coming on again tell the teacher and she may let you out class to cool down for a few mins, If you feel you will faint put your head betwwen your knees for a time. The school may have a nurse see her and explain your fears

If it happens a further time tell the Teacher, it may be you need to see your GP

BOB

• Posted

Id say I probably experience this like couple times a week. I actually felt fine at one point about a month ago like I wasn't complaining about anything and BAM it hit me out of no where. But thank you for your advice. It's so weird cause recently it feels like I can't be in a classroom anymore without feeling that way rolleyes it's so sad

• Posted

I was VERY anxious at school, Woah. My mother took me an educational psychologist and she helped me to face things.

Quite a lot of people, even famous people, suffer from this, so you're not alone.

If things don't improve go to your doctor for advice.

Let us know how you're getting on - we're here to help you.

Love Tess xx

• Posted

If this happens more then I'd probably see a therapist. I think I developed an anxiety toward my health and then everything just builder up from there rolleyes take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.