I just want some help :( losing sleep over what this might be

Posted , 4 users are following.

i noticed these bumps on my penis and skin of my penis around the end of october. Since then , ive been to three different doctors who told me it wasnt herpes but they havent diagnosed it as anything. theres no puss in it when i try to squeeze it and ive never had blisters come out of it. i took antibiotics for both, Ghoneria and chylmadia imagenow come saturday, ive noticed patches on my testicles and i have no idea where they came from. i went to the doctor yesterday who stated it was PPP but at this point , im losing all hope... i need more opinions please help idk where the patches on my testicles came from. im losing sleep at night. i dont know if the last picture is a wart or notimageimageimageimage

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

It looks like they could just be inflamed fordyce spots to me. Try not to worry yourself. I would trust the dr's opinion - if they say youre okay, then you are 😃

• Posted

i have a similar thing going on is it kinda irritated sometimes?, more so after masturbation. like mine are whiteish and looks more like ppp but im waiting on test results for a herpes blood test will let you know once ive got it.image

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.