I just want to go back to being a child again and being with my nan and grandad

Posted , 5 users are following.

My marriage is nearly finished, nobody loves me I wish I was with my nan and grandad 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hey, I know things look bad at the minute, but this will pass. Do you have someone to talk to? Whereabouts are you? It sounds like you really need to take care of you right now. Can you take some time out and focus on yourself? I find for me it really helps. Hope you find your way through soon. Julia. 
    • Posted

Hi Julia, 

My son has just a major op on his back and recovering, my husbands son, his girlfriend and kids came over yesterday, they haven't been to our house in 3 years, basically I don't like any of them. They stayed for 5 hours, I ended up stopping on my own in the kitchen. 

Chatting to my son and his friend and watching tv to kill time. I have never liked his children or they have not liked me, I have been married for 23 yrs but no

Love from him shown, feels like give up time and he has taken his blood families side, I have not got the energy to go through a divorce and wish I wasn't here. 

• Posted

That sounds tough...Will they still have to come over if you divorce ? How old are the children? Divorce is never easy ...did you want to stay married? Or not? 23 years is a long time to be with someone that hasn't shown you love. I'd rather be on my own than with someone who didn't love me. You will find the energy to do this, but maybe a trip to the ole doc. Let her/him know what is coming next in your life and get some support, even if that is some meds for a while. Stay in touch, let me know how you get on. You can do this!! 

• Posted

Hello Julie, i feel so sorry for what you are going through but i feel you need to do everything possible to your yourself and your son happy. My name is Davis, i'm 53 years old with a daughter, i am a single dad, i would like to know more about you and maybe we can be friends. Thanks.. 

• Posted

Hi Julie - sorry to read of your situation. Have you considered a seperation for the time being? This will give both of you space to decide what it is you really want. You can start laying the foundations for a future without him and gather strength to deal with legalities of divorce. It's not worth it if there is no love shown and you don't want to be one of those people who sigh and shrug and shuffle on in a dead relationship because it's what you're used to, only to look back in years to come and wonder why you didn't take the other path.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.